Friday, February 17, 2012

...Reality

"Are you prepared for your exam in 4 days?"

The reality is kicking in big time. I'm taking the ACE Personal Trainer Certification exam in 4 days. I'll have 3 hours to complete 150 multiple choice questions. I've already taken a practice exam (which I did not get a passing grade on) and believe me, these aren't easy-breezy multiple choice questions; they are tricky. I wouldn't expect anything less though. People are going to be looking to me for guidance and they expect me to know my shit, and rightfully so.

A big part of me wishes I hadn't told anyone when I was taking my exam. There is a possibility that I will fail. I'm not okay with failing (I'm a perfectionist, I want 100%), but I've accepted the fact that it could happen. What I don't like is the fact that I'd have to pay again to take it a 2nd time. That's the little budgeting freak inside coming out. ;) So, I'm going to get to studying, for the budget's sake.

P.S. Coco is going to have to accept the reality that she's getting her nails clipped and a bath today.
Trying to fit on my bean bag chair when she has a perfectly good bed behind her. :)


1 comment:

  1. Study as much as you can and, when the big day comes, take a deep breath and focus. I know you're going to pass - with flying colors!
    This reminds me of the time I had to write an essay for an exit exam at UC. I was so nervous as I wrote the paper and, afterwards, I KNEW I had botched it; I was certain. Guess what? I didn't.
    Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete