Wednesday, February 29, 2012

...A Crazy/Busy Life

I think my life is about to become a lot busier in the next few weeks.

If you didn't know, I passed the ACE Certified Personal Trainer Exam last Tuesday!!! It was the hardest test I've even taken and thought I was going to have a heart attack while waiting for my test score. The girl taking a test next to me probably thought I was dying. ;)

I've got a lead on a part-time evening trainer position from my CrossFit trainer, Rob. I really hope it goes through! I know it's going to be hard and awkward at first; I'm going to cry at some point due to being overwhelmed, it's inevitable. The work/life balance might be thrown off a bit and take a while to get use to, but I know it will be worth it. I can't wait!

In other exciting news, last Saturday was the first workout of the CrossFit Open. It was AMRAP in 7 minutes of burpees to 6 in above your reach. I got 76! Here's a video of the workout if you don't know what I'm talking about: http://games.crossfit.com/workouts/the-open. This week's workout is suppose to be posted this evening. I'm excited to see what it is!

This Saturday I'm headed down to Louisville with the girls to celebrate Jessica's 25th birthday & Amy's 24th birthday! Jimmy Buffett is down there on Saturday so I'm sure there will be crazy people all over the place. Maybe they'll buy us drinks? ;) I love my girl friends and being able to hang out with them all the time!!!

And... I'm still trying to decide on a new blog name. Maybe something in the next few weeks will inspire a great blog name or give me an idea of what I want this blog of focus on. I'm open to any suggestions!

XOXOXO!

3 comments:

  1. I am so ready to see what this week will be. And yet a little terrified. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great time this weekend. You deserve a little R & R!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the Open WOD. Best of luck with the personal trainer gig, I hope it works out. Don't get worked up about it, you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete