Friday, February 10, 2012

...Exhausted

I don't know why, but I've been waking up every morning this week completely exhausted. I'm not going to bed late; I'm getting the usual amount of sleep that I have been (6-7 hours... I want to get more though). I've cut back the amount of days I'm working out... maybe that has something to do with it. My schedule change is really reeking havoc on my body. Whatever it is, I hope I figure it out or it starts to cooperate.

Last night I was out celebrating a friend getting a new job and she mentioned that she really wanted to get in shape. She's got some things coming and wants to look good. Who doesn't?! Anyway, it got me thinking (not always the best thing since once I start thinking about something it doesn't usually go away)... Do I also want to train a few close friends/family out of my house? What would all of this entail? I've read a bit but would need to formulate a plan more. Gotta get this plan together... she wants to start ASAP! :)

UPDATE: My sister, Sarah, thought of a great idea for a new name for my blog... but of course the web address is already taken. I posted on the dude's site (he has one post and it's from 2006) to see if he would release it... if not, I think I have another one in mind... maybe. I'm still taking suggestions.

XO!


2 comments:

  1. Any change in our daily routine can cause sleep issues and so can stress - good and bad. Sometimes, we need to endure a few rough nights and/or tired mornings while our body adjusts.

    ReplyDelete