Monday, January 23, 2012

...Ramblings

Whoa! I have been slacking on these posts. I hope you haven't been anxiously waiting to read my... well... ramblings. ;)

So, I've set the date for my Personal Trainer exam. 2/21/12! I'm so nervous. And excited. And terrified. There is so much information to know. So much anatomy. I'm a business major, this stuff is foreign to me. I can teach myself anything though, I was home schooled. ;) I'm slowly learning, and stumbling through the terminology. Why do all the words have to be so complicated? I sound like a little kid doing phonics trying to sound out the words. I still have a lot to learn but I will be ready by exam day.

Exam day isn't really what scares me the most though. It's what my future looks like after I pass the exam. People keep asking if I know what I'm going to do. Hmmmm... good question. I don't have that figured out 100% yet; that is what scares the crap out of me. I'm a planner. I like things to be planned out ahead of time and have no surprises. But I also knew what I was getting myself into, sorta.

I'm taking a break from studying (I've been at the library for 2.5 hours now and still have a while to go) to write this as my thoughts kept distracting me. I left the house because of distractions such as Coco, chores and TV. And of course, I brought a distraction with me, my racing brain. ;)

Well, more ramblings later this week. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about my additional goals that I need to get written down. I'm still compiling them. There's a lot.

Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were taking the personal trainer test, that's awesome! Which one? CPT? CSCS?

    Best of luck, I'm sure everything will work out just fine. Don't over-think it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Certified Personal Trainer by ACE. :) I want to help people change their lives by being healthy and fit. Everyone deserves the chance to die of old age instead of an avoidable disease. ;) Plus, I love being in shape and sharing fitness tips. Why not get paid for it?

      Delete
  2. If there's one thing I can say with certainty it's this: you can do whatever you set out to do.
    I'm a firm believer in following your passion. Life is too short (even if you stay in shape) to spend time just going through the motions. Do what your heart tells you to do!

    ReplyDelete