Friday, January 13, 2012

...Patience

It's only the 13th day of 2012 and I already want all my goals to be accomplished! I have no patience when I'm excited about something. I want it and I want it NOW. ;) I guess I should just chill and focus on my goals. There are still more goals to come - I haven't even formulated my health/fitness goals yet.

But here's a fitness goal for tomorrow: Finish the Big Dawg Challenge alive.

I'll be at Cincinnati Strength & Conditioning tomorrow participating in their 3rd OPT Big Dawg Challenge. I'll have to scale a few of the exercises, but here's tomorrow's workout.

1st hour: 5,4,3,2,1
C&J - 205/115#
MU's
(1 score = time)

2nd hour:
2K Row + Max DU's in 10 min
(2 scores = time for row and reps of DU's)

3rd hour:
15,12,9
R KB Snatch - 2/1.5 pd
L KB Snatch - 2/1.5 pd
Burpees - vertical body at top
(1 score = time)

4th hour:
12 min amrap
10 wall balls - 20/14# to 10ft
5 toes to bar
(1 score = reps)
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on achieving your goals for today and for the whole year!
    I know exactly what you mean by wanting all of your goals to be achieved NOW. I've never been a very patient person but I've learned enough about patience - waiting to see my novel published - that I could probably teach a seminar. The best way to curb the "I want it NOW" feelings is to, as you're doing, move on to the next goal on your list and stay busy.

    ReplyDelete